Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who needs sleep?

It's the end of another busy week here at ol'Mizzou and we are gearing up for our second home football game this Saturday. Lucky for us, the weather should cooperate. The crisp air is a welcome change---especially on the marching band field!

I'm still trying to figure out how to be a student again...it's a lot more challenging than I thought it would be. Even just figuring out how to organize all of my homework and notes has been a pretty darn big issue! Oh, and don't get me started on trying to find time to shop. Seriously. NOTHING in my closet fits me. I bought a pair of black pants a month ago because my other ones were getting too baggy...and they already don't fit! I spend at least 20 minutes each morning trying to find an outfit that doesn't look ridiculously huge. I get home in the evening to find the tornadic wreckage of clothes I left as I was desperately trying to get out the door on time...This body has NEVER seen a size 6 and I really need to figure out how to dress it!

Ok...well I feel like I'm just whining about stupid things and I'm too tired to come up with anything valuable to offer you...so I'm going to look at flutes I can't afford until it's time to go to bed.

:)

Happy early Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment