Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm a Big Girl Now!

Yes, friends, I now have a website.

It's pretty darn low-budget...and your suggestions are so welcome.

If I can drum up a few flute students, I guess I will call it a success!

In other news, the end of the semester is calling. Only a week and a half remain, and I'm trying to remind myself that this degree is a marathon, not a sprint. I've never cared this little about decorating for Christmas and buying gifts. It's so nice to be consumed with something stimulating for a change! However difficult it may become, I will always be thankful for the opportunity to get my musical butt kicked on a daily basis. It's absolutely amazing.

Most pressing challenge?

Learning to write.

Academically.

Apparently, this type of written expression is not favored among my colleagues.

Who knew?

:)

Just kidding.

I'm really not as stupid as you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment