Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow

I've assigned myself a list of positive thoughts.

And for your reading pleasure....

1. My husband made dinner two nights in a row...and it was DAMN good.
2. My apartment is clean.
3. I get to take a fun trip to Louisville next week to check out a school.
4. I have a healthy body that can be pushed to physical limits I'd never dreamed of.
5. I am no longer an insecure teenager.
6. I have a day job that I love.
7. I have 6 amazing young ladies as flute students whom I get to teach every week. It warms my heart!
8. We are digging out of debt and watching in amazement as God provides.
9. I get to enjoy the wonderful gift of music God's given me.
10. I have food in my belly, a roof over my head, and a warm bed to sleep in. I am truly blessed.

I'm also looking forward to having some time to sew in the near future...and this blog added to my inspiration. It isn't so much of a sewing project, but rather a frugal decor project. Lord knows I've been jones'n for some CHAIRS in my living room. It's not a lofty goal in life...but it would make having company over a little less awkward. And to be quite honest, I love any kind of project that accomplishes what could be a rather expensive venture for a fraction of the price. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment