Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Operation Bike MS: Part Three

This post is part of a series documenting my journey toward the Gateway Getaway Bike MS. Read Part Two HERE. To learn more about Multiple Sclerosis and to support me as I reach my goal of $500, please click HERE.



Dark-thirty. That's what time I trained this morning. See?



Coach Erin said 10 miles today, so that's exactly what I did. See?


I only grunted in agony once--this time on Mick Deaver hill. I took it as a "short-cut" so I could get home quicker.

That was a painful lesson to learn. 

Somehow I got home in time for the hubby to leave for his first day of school, kissed him good bye, made some well-deserved breakfast, and had some quiet time to absorb some scripture. See?

Getting up super early to train has its benefits--like pulling myself together before the little one awakes. 

She loves it too, because she doesn't have to wait around for Mommy to make breakfast. See?


See you on the next ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment